Friday 8 August 2014

Once upon a time...

Like never it would happen i walked down the lane
Like never I would feel i remained calm
Like never I would walk beside u..i passed

Today when I talk to my reflection it says a lot that has no limit

what was that moment that held me from my path.
which was that day, that showed me d truth of my life
who was that person who showed me sunshine even when it was dark out.

Countless gratitude i offer you
I owe you so much that even a life time wont be enough to give.
You are that mirror which i wish to own.
I have known you today like the wishes i made to him before i saw you.
you are indeed a priceless gift i have from him.

and down below if u feel there is no more of your praises,
its just that i find no words in me worth enough to say about you,
but far a sacred love will be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment